I Benefit! Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy-x-Couture

Chuck Bass ♥
Jan 26, 2008
Does anybody love benefit as much as me?! The only problem is that it is a bit pricey. I have a few bits and bobs, I love all their stock I think it's gorgeous! The names of each item are so original as well.

What is your favourite Benefit make-up?
Do you have any?

Please post if you like Benefit make-up! :smile:

Im currently loving the Erase-Paste concealer set with Powderflage for my dark circles! Ive used Boi-ing in the past and have liked that too. I am really tempted to get Georgia blush - it looks great on my fair skin!
Ive also tried Bad Gal mascara in the past, that one didnt work out so well :shrugs:

I :heart: Dandelion! It's the first blush that I've used all up.... time to buy another one! :biggrin: I've also used Boi-ing for undereye circles, but have recently switched over to Laura Mercier Secret Concealer because it's creamier. My Boi-ing started to get a little dry so I had to mix it with a little Vaseline or Rosebud Salve to make it creamy again. I used to like their lipglosses, but the staying power didn't satisfy me anymore. Out of all of the Benefit products, I have to say their blushes (Dandelion, Hula, Georgia, etc.) are my fave.

i love Benefit! I'm currently using their lipgloss and badgal mascara. plus they always have cute packaging. does anyone know how their Rush Hour product is?

does anyone know how their Rush Hour product is?
I really liked it! i didnt get to use it for long, it somehow fell out of my purse somewhere. It was really pretty on lips and cheeks. The SA at Sephora said shes used it as an eyeshadow too, but Im not sure Id go that far!

Thanks for all the comments! I've been wondering about getting Dandelion as an all over face powder for a kind of peachy complexion and the Coralista as a nice coral coloured blush - what do you think?

juicy^^Dandelion is more of a pretty baby pink. I'm NC30 with light olive undertone and Dandelion gives me the perfect flush of color. It looks great alone or layered on top of another blush.

Coralista is AMAZING! its my fav blush ever, everyone should get it!! :heart:

I also tried Badgal Lash, Boiing Concealer, Honey Snap Out Of It Scrub and they're all wonderful products =)

Over the past few months I've really grown to love their line, the names, packaging and products are great.

My Benefit collection consists of: 3 creaseless cream eyeshadows (RSVP, Birthday Suit & Skinny Jeans), 1 lipstick (Jing-A-Ling), The Smokin' Eyes Palette, The Pocketpal (benetint & gloss in one), MoonBeam, Highbeam, 3 Velvet Eyeshadows (Rich Beach, Fawn Over Me & Dandy Brandy).

I definitely want to go back formore, you should definitely try the eyeshadows the texture is so luxurious, they glide on and blend like a dream. I'd say they are the equivalent of MAC Starflash Eyeshadows!

I love Benefit.. I've even got some products left from way before they revamped their line. I think my favorite thing is the silky finish lipstick, but I'm also a big fan of Dandelion (it smells so pretty and works perfectly as a luminizer) and their talent brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.