I believe THIS is going to be my next bag...

I LOVE it! I can't wait because my Blue one comes tomorrow (or actually today). I was a little torn between the Taupe and the Blue but I am a sucker for Blue bags. I hear it's not too heavy.
Where are you ordering from? I got mine from AE. Use the grechen code and get 20% off for a total of 500.

I've been wanting this bag when it first appeared on websites. Never having seen one in person, I'm going to try and swing by Saks today to take a look. Yes, even though I want one badly the price is holding me back. Eekk...

I LOVE it! I can't wait because my Blue one comes tomorrow (or actually today). I was a little torn between the Taupe and the Blue but I am a sucker for Blue bags. I hear it's not too heavy.
Where are you ordering from? I got mine from AE. Use the grechen code and get 20% off for a total of 500.

What's AE??

AE is Active Endeavors. I got it today!!! Oh how I love it. That soft soft leather. Bigger than I thought it would be. Very slouchy and cool. After I move my stuff into it tomorrow I'll take pics. I'm very happy with the purchase. Beautiful Color. Great for Casual Summertime wear.

AE is Active Endeavors. I got it today!!! Oh how I love it. That soft soft leather. Bigger than I thought it would be. Very slouchy and cool. After I move my stuff into it tomorrow I'll take pics. I'm very happy with the purchase. Beautiful Color. Great for Casual Summertime wear.
Oh, you got it already? I'm glad to hear that your pleased with it! Can't wait to see the pics...as soon as possible would be great.

Thanks for the clarification...can't wait to see the pics ;)