I beat the price increase...here is my gorgeous Fall bag!! *pics*

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Hello my fellow LV lovers!

Yes...it has been awhile.

I haven't posted a new thread or hung around the forum very much in the past month or so because I found a new addiction. No worries, it's no high-end designer; it's just a slightly more inexpensive, but easier to go crazy with addiction...nail polish. My wall cabinet has gone from having 25% of its contents to be nail polish to 100%...yup. It's full. I'm trying to find more space to house my yet-to-come additions.

So, instead of spending thousands of dollars this summer on LV, I spent a couple hundred of dollars on nail polish. What an improvement. Some of the money I earned at the beginning of the summer went to paying off my Chanel beige Jumbo and my monogram Mizi, so I didn't have a ton of money left to buy a new bag for awhile.

I promised my BF after getting my Azur Speedy in June and my new-to-me Mizi in July that I wouldn't buy anything designer until September. I was doing well until I finally came back to the LV forum and found out that there is going to be a price increase in North America on the 19th.

Well, after speaking to him about my situation, he allowed me to get my bag two weeks early. I was going to get this during Holt Renfrew's PSN on September 3rd but saving $100 or so is more important to me than getting gift cards from the event. I am banned now once again, and I should be banned, since I haven't worked very much this summer (which was unexpected, but I'm enjoying my time off) and I also took a course to lighten my course load for the Fall/Winter semesters (so now I have 10 courses instead of 11...yay!). So here it is...my newest addition, probably my biggest LV purchase this year, and it could be my last LV purchase for 2008.

I am trying to save up for the Alberta TPF meet in May 2009...I will go crazy then :graucho: Oh! And not to mention the Damier Neverfull will be coming out early 2009 too...so I want to make sure I have $$ for that.

Short reveal, I promise. Please humor me as this is one of the very few reveals I've done this year.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• newbag1.jpg
    newbag1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,547
  • newbag2.jpg
    newbag2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,557
Pass the popcorn, please!

This one should give it away...thought the Damier would show up better in the second pic but it does look black.

attachment.php

Attachments

• newbag3.jpg
    newbag3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,531