Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Clams + garlic Pizza from golden boys pizza in San Francisco. So good!!
View attachment 5226389

and chicken okayu from Stonemill matcha. Lots of take out these days
View attachment 5226390
I just Google mapped Golden Boy Pizza. (I've got to stop opening this thread early in the morning!) I'm going to add it to places I need to check out. I like to walk through North Beach from time to time. I've been lazy lately so maybe this will motivate me to walk there. I've been to Tony's and North Beach Pizza, but I didn't know about Golden Boy. The clam and garlic pizza sounds delicious.

I just Google mapped Golden Boy Pizza. (I've got to stop opening this thread early in the morning!) I'm going to add it to places I need to check out. I like to walk through North Beach from time to time. I've been lazy lately so maybe this will motivate me to walk there. I've been to Tony's and North Beach Pizza, but I didn't know about Golden Boy. The clam and garlic pizza sounds delicious.
Oh yes definitely try golden boys and let me know what you think compared to Tony’s and north beach! The smell of the clam + garlic pizza alone is :drool: go earlier in the day because they sometimes sell out towards closing!

Oh yes definitely try golden boys and let me know what you think compared to Tony’s and north beach! The smell of the clam + garlic pizza alone is :drool: go earlier in the day because they sometimes sell out towards closing!
Thanks for the warning about going early. The clam and garlic pizza has great reviews. I'll keep you posted. :smile:

Hi G! :wave:
Google says they open at 11:30am. Just checked their website and they say noon. Either way I timed my walk too early. I may walk around North Beach and come back later. Anyway thanks for motivating me to walk! I haven't walked this far in a while. :smile:
20211019_110911.jpg

@grismouette I'm glad I hung around North Beach! They don't have indoor or outdoor seating so I bought a slice of clam and garlic to eat in Washington Square Park. I don't know how to describe the taste, but it was delicious! Not the best picture because I was trying to take it quickly at another restaurant's table.
20211019_115321.jpg

Last edited:
@grismouette I'm glad I hung around North Beach! They don't have indoor or outdoor seating so I bought a slice of clam and garlic to eat in Washington Square Park. I don't know how to describe the taste, but it was delicious! Not the best picture because I was trying to take it quickly at another restaurant's table.
View attachment 5227605
Yesss!!! I’m so glad you were able to try it! :biggrin: now you gave me motivation to get out of the house haha!