Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Yum — I haven’t tried those flavors before (think I had earl grey and black sesame before). Nice they opened a new store — I think the one closest to me is inside a popular Japanese market (where parking is a drag :sad:). Thanks for sharing and enjoy :smile:
Yah, I love the black sesame flavor :blush:. They have new flavors every week. I remember that I bought raspberry and taro last time.

Reactions: Iamminda
Went out to a restaurant sans kids for a date night tonight!
Had a pre dinner cocktail (made with vodka cranberry juice and peach liquor). Photographed with my purse for the evening:smile:View attachment 4881608
Switched to a locally made tart cherry cider with dinner.
View attachment 4881609
Ate a pulled pork sandwich with house made chips - it was really good!
View attachment 4881610

How lucky you got to go on a nice dinner date :smile:. And a little fun fact — you posted a “2-fer” (food and bag or SLG :smile:). A couple of years ago on this thread, we had some creative pictures of 2-fers, 3-fers (2-fers plus jewelry), 4-fers (3-fers plus make-up/lipstick), 5-fers (4-fers plus shoe), etc. You can add any eligible items in any order to qualify (so a 2-fer can be food and a shoe :lol:). Oh, the good old days of eating out freely and joyously :smile:

How lucky you got to go on a nice dinner date :smile:. And a little fun fact — you posted a “2-fer” (food and bag or SLG :smile:). A couple of years ago on this thread, we had some creative pictures of 2-fers, 3-fers (2-fers plus jewelry), 4-fers (3-fers plus make-up/lipstick), 5-fers (4-fers plus shoe), etc. You can add any eligible items in any order to qualify (so a 2-fer can be food and a shoe :lol:). Oh, the good old days of eating out freely and joyously :smile:
I miss eating out so much!