Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Salmon croquet & quinoa patty at my fave restaurant [emoji4]
^delicious lunch in a lovely setting! What could be better?

Thanks Kendie! Today, I baked and packed the orders (White Choco Cashew Oatmeal Cookies) due for tomorrow. I also made mini choco chip oatmeal cookies for my LOs and placed them in a M&Ms canister so they can enjoy them even more [emoji514][emoji173]️[emoji4]
^your packaging is so pretty! Is this a business for you? If so, I wish you much success. I know your cookies are delicious if you take that much time on the packaging.

Thanks Kendie! Today, I baked and packed the orders (White Choco Cashew Oatmeal Cookies) due for tomorrow. I also made mini choco chip oatmeal cookies for my LOs and placed them in a M&Ms canister so they can enjoy them even more [emoji514][emoji173]️[emoji4]

View attachment 3710639
View attachment 3710640
OMG. & super big HOLY WOW are you ever talented.....those lucky duck recipients!!!! I can almost smell them!:heart::heart::heart:

^delicious lunch in a lovely setting! What could be better?

^your packaging is so pretty! Is this a business for you? If so, I wish you much success. I know your cookies are delicious if you take that much time on the packaging.
Frick&frack my garden girl...you would absolutely LOVE this restaurant because the outdoor area has the most lovely gardens (not the view from the pic i posted...that was front street view) . It was too cold here yesterday after the rain that we had to eat inside. It's my #1 fave restaurant:P:biggrin:

Reactions: frick&frack