I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! I've been having nausea all day for the past several weeks and only citrus fruits and pasta does the trick, but it's only a temporary fix! :lol:

2. Congrats! :smile:

3. Thank you!! :smile:

4. I'm sorry about that. I've heard that getting enough rest makes a difference (I know that can be tough with your schedule). pasta helping makes sense, but I'm surprised about the citrus. I hope things improve soon :flowers:

5. Congratulations dear, I can give you the recipe if you would like it's very simple with fresh tomato sauce!

6. Thank you! I can't eat enough grapefruit, but I am soon that will end soon once I experience heartburn lol!

7. Japanese for lunch. So fresh tasting!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ^Looks tasty..

9. the sashimi looks divine!

10. I miss eating sushi...

11. :sad:

12. Cereal prawn

[​IMG]

Poached Chinese Spinach in Superior Stock (had dried fish and salted egg)

[​IMG]

13. woah...that tower of cereal prawn is impressive. the soup looks delicious.

14. I baked 4 different kinds of cookies yesterday. They aren't lookers, but taste really great as I picked out some top-rated recipes on a German food website :smile:

Attached Files: