Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

The third course was a chestnut rice porridge, porcini, chantarelles, teriyaki pintade hen with pomegranate seeds
IMG_7151_zps4672152b.jpg

Another favorite was a wild Scottish hare pie, with pickled huckleberries
IMG_7152_zps86565457.jpg

The dessert was a masterpiece with lychee cremeux, passion fruit glaze, vanilla froyo, cherry granita, blood orange caramel, and cookie crumble
IMG_7153_zpsaacd0be7.jpg

The third course was a chestnut rice porridge, porcini, chantarelles, teriyaki pintade hen with pomegranate seeds
IMG_7151_zps4672152b.jpg

IMG_7152_zps86565457.jpg

The dessert was a masterpiece with lychee cremeux, passion fruit glaze, vanilla froyo, cherry granita, blood orange caramel, and cookie crumble
IMG_7153_zpsaacd0be7.jpg

Your meal looks phenomenal!!! Great flavor pairings

I was able to experience this amazing pop-up restaurant...

The amuse bouche started was an oyster and a black fig pico de gallo
IMG_7148_zps091b76b4.jpg

The first course was my favorite; smoked herring, with a ricotta lemon chantilly, Peruvian potato salad, pancetta chips, and smoked gelee
IMG_7149_zpsf8049f74.jpg

The second course was a skate wing tempura, with lamb chorizo and squash succotash
IMG_7150_zpsefe5d3a7.jpg

The last dish looks really good..

IMG_7151_zps4672152b.jpg

IMG_7152_zps86565457.jpg

IMG_7153_zpsaacd0be7.jpg
Looks interesting! I'd love to sample that dessert. How was it?

Bigeye tuna tart with truffle oil.. Amazing!
^that's some GORGEOUS tuna!!!

I was able to experience this amazing pop-up restaurant...

The amuse bouche started was an oyster and a black fig pico de gallo

The first course was my favorite; smoked herring, with a ricotta lemon chantilly, Peruvian potato salad, pancetta chips, and smoked gelee

The second course was a skate wing tempura, with lamb chorizo and squash succotash
^what an incredible meal! the amuse bouche looks incredible...I love figs with savory. the first course looks & sounds absolutely delicious. what a great restaurant.

^I die over the third course...seriously. what an amazing flavor profile. the pickled huckleberries pique my interest, & the dessert looks yummy.

I indulged in their wine pairings! :P
^smart girl :tup: