Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

My breakfast this morning

The latte looks yummy..

Shrimp and fish Ceviche
Rice and beans
Chipotle cheese chicken:smile:

The shrimp & fish ceviche..yum!

I cooked some egg noodles (substitute for pasta) in vodka sauce with shrimp and fresh basil & which I made from scratch for the first time :biggrin:, fresh tomato mozzarella and chimichurri chicken & garlic bread
:biggrin: happy belly :biggrin:

View attachment 2026888

View attachment 2026889

View attachment 2026891

The pasta looks delicious..

Shrimp and fish Ceviche
Rice and beans
Chipotle cheese chicken:smile:
^:drool: look at all of that avocado! the 2nd dish looks like curry.

I cooked some egg noodles (substitute for pasta) in vodka sauce with shrimp and fresh basil & which I made from scratch for the first time :biggrin:, fresh tomato mozzarella and chimichurri chicken & garlic bread
:biggrin: happy belly :biggrin:
^congrats on your first vodka sauce! it's my favorite.

It's Restaurant Week in NYC, so I made reservations to The Mercer Kitchen for lunch. The appetizer was butternut squash soup; entree was miso glazed hake with bok choy, and dessert was warm molten Valrhona chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and an orange tulle on top.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 282
It's Restaurant Week in NYC, so I made reservations to The Mercer Kitchen for lunch. The appetizer was butternut squash soup; entree was miso glazed hake with bok choy, and dessert was warm molten Valrhona chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and an orange tulle on top.

that's one elegant lunch! I love butternut squash soup.

My breakfast this morning

i like sesame bagels :smile:

yummy it's making me rather hungry now.