Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Love mussels!

I'm mexican and I've never had a quesadilla like that..looks good! I love tomatillo sauce..my mom makes it and I love the stuff! :biggrin:

Yum, love bell peppers with my fajitas..

You know, I can't honestly say I have seen one like that either. The chicken was very similar to milanesa. I had very different intentions for what I was going to order, but saw someone else get that...and I was sold. I've been craving it again ever since. I actually had already cut into it and wanted to commemorate it, so that's why it looks like the left side is blown out. Whoops. :smile:

You know, I can't honestly say I have seen one like that either. The chicken was very similar to milanesa. I had very different intentions for what I was going to order, but saw someone else get that...and I was sold. I've been craving it again ever since. I actually had already cut into it and wanted to commemorate it, so that's why it looks like the left side is blown out. Whoops. :smile:

I'll have to find a place that sells it here..

Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!

image-3404211523.jpg

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!

Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!

View attachment 1711662

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!

That looks mighty good!

View attachment 1711662

What an amazing meal! :tup:

I had to go back to my hometown and I went out to dinner with a dear friend. He had scallops for an appetizer (day boat scallops, with white chocolate pudding, red pepper syrup, green bean salad, chile foam)
88378ecf.jpg

I had their 3-course dinner and started out with their cheese course...
e91fcbee.jpg

Next, grilled deckle steak, with smoked bleu cheese grits, fried brussel sprouts, topped with a short rib marmalade
803b9fe0.jpg

And finally, one of THE best (if not the best) things I have ever tasted, raspberry black pepper sorbet. It was absolutely delicious!!
0394d6a3.jpg

View attachment 1711662

Wow...what a colorful and tasty dish!

I had to go back to my hometown and I went out to dinner with a dear friend. He had scallops for an appetizer (day boat scallops, with white chocolate pudding, red pepper syrup, green bean salad, chile foam)
88378ecf.jpg

I had their 3-course dinner and started out with their cheese course...
e91fcbee.jpg

Next, grilled deckle steak, with smoked bleu cheese grits, fried brussel sprouts, topped with a short rib marmalade
803b9fe0.jpg

And finally, one of THE best (if not the best) things I have ever tasted, raspberry black pepper sorbet. It was absolutely delicious!!
0394d6a3.jpg
Everything look delicious!