Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Today's lunch...rainbow roll. :smile:
This looks so good...I am craving sushi right now!

Wish that was my lunch LOL! Looks so fresh and good!

I made apple pie for the first time today...it turned out better than expected but still needs some tweaking - basically the pie crust was a bit soft/soggy...I don't know if I should pre-bake the crust or bake the whole thing for longer...I used tenderflake puff pastry to make the crust.

pie-3.jpg
Now I am craving a piece of pie! :P

I made apple pie for the first time today...it turned out better than expected but still needs some tweaking - basically the pie crust was a bit soft/soggy...I don't know if I should pre-bake the crust or bake the whole thing for longer...I used tenderflake puff pastry to make the crust.
^your pie looks wonderful! I always pre-bake my crusts a little just to make sure that it's cooked in the center (even if the recipe says not to). sometimes that means you have to cover the edges with foil so they don't burn when you're baking the whole pie.

Dinner time all home cook
^yummy variety!

pie-3.jpg

Hehe.

Your pie looks divine!!!

:drools: share?! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum.

Sorry, ate it all...LOL.

This looks so good...I am craving sushi right now!

Now I am craving a piece of pie! :P

Love rainbow rolls..

I've never heard of congo bars, but after seeing the recipe, I'm definitely adding them to the must try list - thank you!
Thanks Palekaik0 for posting the site for the recipe for congo bars! I just made some! :biggrin:

OMG! That's a gorgeous cake! Was it difficult to make? Love it!
I'm eating this Rainbow cake that I made last night!

I adore Barefoot Contessa! Haven't tried her spaghetti and meatballs yet, but your version looks delicious!
Photo2012-05-01192355.jpg

After seeing spaghetti & meatballs on his favorite cartoon, my son has been asking me to make some for him...thanks to the Barefoot Contessa - it was a piece of cake...

http://www.barefootcontessa.com/recipes/bcfs-1.shtml

I used chicken mince, and didn't have breadcrumbs so used flour instead....also used store-bought sauce instead of making my own :P

p.s. the picture is of my portion - which used whole wheat spaghettini - the rest of the gang had regular white pasta...will have to switch them over eventually but hubby is so resistant to the healthy stuff LOL!

Yum! Can't go wrong with chocolate!
Yummy chocolate and m&m cupcake courtesy of my lil sis
c616d31f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Love sushi - especially during the summer time period.
Today's lunch...rainbow roll. :smile:

Wow - great post! I've made a few pies but the lattice work always intimidates me - maybe I'll try it next time:smile:

pie-3.jpg