Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Are you able to buy the small pack of sticky rice yet? You can cook the sticky rice by rice cooker. It’s very easy and doesn’t require any skill.

I always forget until I see you or someone else post pics of sticky rice. OK, finally put it on my grocery list just now so hopefully I can make it to an Asian market soon. Do you cook it the same way as regular rice (wash and then use same amount of water)? Are there instructions on the bag?

Chicken Egg noodles
Apple pie rolls with ice cream :yahoo: My daughter bake them.
The boys/young men are craving for Breaded Mozzarella Sticks
From Costco :lol: And they eat them from the bake rack, no need to waste a pretty dish (Boy/men:lol:)

View attachment 4889094

View attachment 4889095

View attachment 4889113
When I was a child, my parents would sometimes leave me home alone with my sister to babysit. When she cooked dinner for us, we had to eat out of the pans because she didn't want to have any plates to wash.

I always forget until I see you or someone else post pics of sticky rice. OK, finally put it on my grocery list just now so hopefully I can make it to an Asian market soon. Do you cook it the same way as regular rice (wash and then use same amount of water)? Are there instructions on the bag?
Yes, almost same way but a bit less amount of water when cooking. I don’t know what brand of your rice cooker is. Mine is zojirushi rice cooker, it has many different modes to cook white/brown rices, sticky rices and congee. There is the water level indicating for each cooking in the pot. The sticky rice cooking is always less compared to rice cooking. HIH :smile:

Reactions: Iamminda
Yes, almost same way but a bit less amount of water when cooking. I don’t know what brand of your rice cooker is. Mine is zojirushi rice cooker, it has many different modes to cook white/brown rices, sticky rices and congee. There is the water level indicating for each cooking in the pot. The sticky rice cooking is always less compared to rice cooking. HIH :smile:

Thank you :smile:. Will let you know when I buy/cook it.

I had fun with the air fried today
The steak: 1 min/450 degree, then pan fried. Amazing result!!!l
Chicken were a lot longer 18 mins for 1st time then turn and 12 mins more.
Pork grill were 6 to 8 mins.
My gangs are enjoying the food. They were gone after 20 mins even all the green were gone too. :lol: :yahoo:5FC9B972-64B6-499B-AA83-7FEAD7538382.jpeg

I am craving for Bibimbap. So this is my dinner.F8497F2E-012E-4050-A700-26DD143CAF39.jpeg