Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Hamburgers and potato salad for lunch.

Your lunch looks good. You honestly don’t need to eat out much with all the tasty food you make (good variety too). But I know part of it is for the ambience and the physical outing. If I can cook like you, we would probably eat out a lot less. DH seems to think after this is over, we can definitely eat at home more (he likes to cook).

Your lunch looks good. You honestly don’t need to eat out much with all the tasty food you make (good variety too). But I know part of it is for the ambience and the physical outing. If I can cook like you, we would probably eat out a lot less. DH seems to think after this is over, we can definitely eat at home more (he likes to cook).
Thanks! I retired from cooking for us because I was doing all the work. DH doesn't help at all. If he did, I probably wouldn't mind it as much. I didn't think it was fair that he was retired from working but I still had to work at home. Going out to eat gave us something to do. It was entertaining. However, I'm not minding cooking at much now as I expected, probably because there isn't much else to do, and it is more fun than cleaning. This is the first time we have ordered meat rather than buying from the grocery, and so far, we are really happy with the quality. I think we may continue to order even after this is over.