I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes!

Addicted to bags and Iamminda like this.
  2. Actually they look better than mine (at least your burrito looks more perfect shaped :smile:).

3. I actually thought yours looked better. LOL. The grass is greener on the other side!

Addicted to bags and Iamminda like this.
  4. DH made this version of ram-don (without the steak). Good flavors imo (a bit spicy for me even though DH didn’t use all the seasoning since I can’t eat spicy food). Even served it in the Asian bowls that we use for our home made instant ramen :smile:

Attached Files:

5. Dinner at Tender Greens tonight. Tuna Nicoise Salad with extra bread (I was eating the 3rd piece as I took this pic) ;)

IMG_2103.jpeg

6. Even though I don’t eat tuna, this looks really good (I would eat everything except the tuna, lol). How can you eat extra bread and still look as good as you do? :smile:

7. IMG_2525.JPG
    Savoury meat dumpling

8. Coffee/tea break at Nàndori Budapest.
    Famous confectionery since 1957.

6F4ABBB2-5D22-4ED1-B60A-89F88270AFBE.jpeg ECCAD2CE-1E38-4D7F-A27F-815084AB99CC.jpeg B113A09F-80AD-4E2C-896D-99EB65A542DB.jpeg

Cheese doughnut , chocolate cakes , apple & plum pie.

Attached Files:

9. #20019 Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    Lol, I guess it's all the walking I do so I burn lots of calories. And I only eat bread occassionally at dinner time. It's just that when I do, I really do :lol:. The salad was very delish :tup:

Iamminda, RuedeNesle and whateve like this.
  10. stylistbydesign and Iamminda like this.
  11. Torta de jamon
    Mexican warm ham and cheese sandwich, with onion, tomato, and avocado
    It's delicious

Attached Files:

12. This looks amazing :drool:

Addicted to bags and whateve like this.
  13. Last night's dinner. Halibut taco's. I could have used one more taco :giggle: but I didn't eat any rolls ;)

IMG_2135.jpeg

14. I had seafood tacos last night, too! Hiw were yours? I ️ all things fish/shrimp tacos (not fried). I had spicy shrimp tacos with a coconut lime cream on top.....which I will be recreating at home! The coconut was such a great flavor with the shrimp.

15. Here are my shrimp tacos with the coconut lime cream (don’t know why, but my last reply wouldn’t let me include the pic).

Adjustments.JPG