Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

I made Persimmon Walnut muffins! I received a bunch of hachiya persimmons and could really eat only so many in so many ways so I froze the pulp for what turned out to be a literal rainy day!

Not my best food photography (was a little impatient and trying to clean up as cooking ran late) but I was also very excited because I got to finally use my vintage Wagner Ware muffin pan. Worked like a dream and I love the results. The tops had those beautiful crisp edges and the bottom was so tender! I'll make sure to get that pan good and hot before I fill it the next time I make muffins.

1711779012636.png

1711779026318.png

I made Persimmon Walnut muffins! I received a bunch of hachiya persimmons and could really eat only so many in so many ways so I froze the pulp for what turned out to be a literal rainy day!

Not my best food photography (was a little impatient and trying to clean up as cooking ran late) but I was also very excited because I got to finally use my vintage Wagner Ware muffin pan. Worked like a dream and I love the results. The tops had those beautiful crisp edges and the bottom was so tender! I'll make sure to get that pan good and hot before I fill it the next time I make muffins.

View attachment 5975268

View attachment 5975269
Oh yum! I'll take a couple of dozen please! 😋

Reactions: ColdSteel