I asked for the Carly but didn't expect this..

lovablechelsey

Girly Enthusiast
Dec 21, 2007
My boyfriend really REALLY outdid himself this year for Christmas. I asked for the large Coach Carly but couldn't decide between the black jacquard fabric or the white leather. I told him to surprise me and holy crap did he.. not only did he get me BOTH the leather AND the fabric bags but he also got me the matching wallet and keychain!!! I almost peed myself. This totally makes up for the year he got me the I-Robot dvd and jelly beans :smile:

coachgear2.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

What a generous bf. I think guys go through phases. One year my bf got me a camera memory card as the big tada. Needless to say he has gotten much better at the whole present thing.

OMG, I love your Carly's! :smile: You have good taste too... hehe... since we have the same black large Carly. Your boyfriend is great!

The jelly bean thing reminds me of this one Christmas DH didn't get me anything- I did the "I really want this, can I buy it? It will be my Christmas present," thing and he thought that was all I wanted. Haha... poor thing. My disappointment on Christmas day made him feel so bad, even though it wasn't his fault that he took me so literally.