I appreciate all the nice people on this thread...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
To all the nice folks who offer their opinions and kind words I want to let you know that you are awesome and I appreciate you...for the most part on this forum there are some sweet geniune LV lovers with intergrity and I really like that...just wanted to express that....:yes:

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
Thanks lvpug...I feel the same about you and all the wonderful people on this board :heart:

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Pug~ You took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks and I too enjoy you as well;)

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I just love coming to this thread because of all of you guys and felt like I should let you know. Chatting about LV with all of you is the best and so much fun for me!!!!!!!

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Pug... I think you are a sweety for sharing your insights and thoughts with your threads... If you didn't ask the questions... All the really knowledgeable PFers wouldn't have answer your cool threads... Thank you for being one of the many PFers that I can relay on too...:shame: :yes: :yes:

LakersGyrl2003

(¯`·_I love LV_.·´¯)
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Cali
That's why I always keep on coming back for more! I love hearing about how everyone is getting this and that, and it just makes me fall in love hearing the stories, and especially seeing the pics of the new goodies!

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
California
I am so appreciative of you who take the time to help authenticate - your expertise is invaluable and helps many of us newbies. Thank you for your time and helpfulness!!

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Sooo many sweet kind people on this thread which is the best....you guys rock and you rock your LV....hugs to all with good hearts and love LV....