I am WORKin It!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope you guys enjoy my Anthracite Work as much as I am!! :P I'm the "friend" that went with KarenAb to get her Anthracite City. It's all her doing that I landed this beauty!! :yes: I already have a Vert GH day and thought that would satisfy my GH craving but I guess not!!! Oh and I had to get her a matching mini coin purse. The leather on both are TDF!:wlae: I couldn't leave my Vert out of the spotlight either!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The leather is AMAZING! Enjoy that beauty. I wear my antra GH daily.:yahoo:

3. :drool: I'm totally with you, I have these two colours also and have fallen in love:nuts:....I need a athracoin purse now:graucho:
    Congrats welcome to the club:yahoo:

4. sooo pretty!

5. it looks gorgeous

6. love the anthra with the GH! your bag is really beautiful, congrats!

7. You both picked the gorgeous ones.:drool: Enjoy.:tup:

8. thx everyone i am lovng both GH bags right now..i can't wait till they both break in a bit more!

9. fabulous!:tup:

10. GORGEOUS! I'm loving anthra the more i see it. Love it in gold hardware.

11. Oooooh, that colour! You scored on this one. Amazing leather and such a jewel-y, rich colour!

Congrats!

12. Oh, that's so pretty!!!! :heart: Love how anthracite changes color!

BTW, did you also happen to go with Karenab to the BalNY trunk show on May 16?

13. No I wasn't able to go with her to the trunk show...I had to work late! :sad:

14. WOW!! It's gorgeous......Congrats!!! Love the leather on it.

15. Geourgous!!!!