I am wayyyyyy EXCITED!!!!

WOW!! What a great day for you *Lo!! So glad that you came away unscathed and didn't suffer any Manolo/Choo puncture wounds or Birkin bag slaps!! :bagslap:

Love the Jige! Very nice! :yahoo:What scarf did you get?!

If anyone goes to the new store, please take photos!! I am dying for more detailed info -- how big is the store, etc. I wish it wasn't black Friday weekend, or I might take a flyer at it myself. Is this mall a really busy one?

Thanks Luxchic & Rox_rocks:tup:

PreppyCowgirl thanks! I thought I would definetly need medical assistance with all those crazed Hermes women, hehe, especially before they opened the doors, they were in a panic:nuts:..Ill post a pic of my scarf

Thanks Archangel!:smile:

Lulilu, the store is really nice, its pretty big, I was actually surprised at its size, they had ALOT of bags on display bc when I was in Las Vegas I didnt see any....Riverside Square mall is not a crowded mall by Bergen County NJ standards at all. Its not scary like Garden State Plaza (where I almost always get into a car crash).;)

Thanks anHermesLover & Iamasadgiraffe:smile:

Here is my scarf, I forgot the name of it, the SA told me but I forgot bc I was too excited:upsidedown:
DSC00617.jpg
DSC00619.jpg
DSC00620.jpg

That's Passementerie, a STUNNING and classic H scarf design. Well done, part deux! Hint for ya in the future: the majority of H scarves actually have their names incorporated into the design somewhere.

LOL about getting into a car crash every time you are at Gdn St Plaza--I feel the same way about Palisades Mall (which sucks)--I end up leaving there feeling lucky to have escaped with my life! Between the car crashes and the hoodlums, no thanks.

Thanks Cynthia, yeah now that makes sense....I am not a fan of Palisades either:tdown: Whenever I go there I end up asking myself why I went, haha, besides the fact that you cant get out of the freaking place they have you driving around it in circles looking for a way out (at least i do, hehe)