I am wayyyyyy EXCITED!!!!

*Lo, when you have hung around the H subforum for a while, you will be so sick of hearing about both the COLOR and the LEATHER, LOL! What I mean is: you have great instincts, girl--both chevre leather, which is what you have there, and Rose Shocking, your color, are incredibly popular and delicious!

Awwww thanks!!! I am off on the right foot as some of you said:love:....Its so exciting, hehe

Thanks Asa, Duncan, Ghost, and wingnut!!!!! I am really happy.

WOW Lo, how awesome that you happened to be at your usual boutique and found out the info! That is amazing!

And your Jige is TO DIE FOR! So TDF I had to spell it out before, hehe.
Wear her in good health and may you get many more H bags and goodies :tup:

I bet it was fun watching all the Birkins and Kellys get snapped up!:boxing:

I think I realized what I must buy to go with my Lindy - a Jige...and that rose shocking is SO BEAUTIFUL. If I don't get a raisin Lindy I will definitely get a rose shocking Jige or some kind of wallet/clutch to go with. :tup::girlsigh::tender:

Thanks laboheme:smile:

Thanks Candace117!! Yes it was VERY exciting seeing everyone getting those bags ESPECIALLY the exotics! The Liny is so pretty! I was looking at one at the store:tender:

DSC00613.jpg
DSC00615.jpg

:love::love::love:

This jige elan is so nice. I haven't seen jige elan in bright color before. Congratulations once again :tup::love::flowers: