down under
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
wow! a lovely choice for a 1st H piece :love:

congrats and welcome!
I can see more orange boxes coming your way....:yahoo:

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
Congrats! You did well on your first attempt - rose shocking and mysore(?)... are both holy grail color and leather! Gorgeous jige

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
If anyone goes to the new store, please take photos!! I am dying for more detailed info -- how big is the store, etc. I wish it wasn't black Friday weekend, or I might take a flyer at it myself. Is this mall a really busy one?

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Thanks Luxchic & Rox_rocks:tup:

PreppyCowgirl thanks! I thought I would definetly need medical assistance with all those crazed Hermes women, hehe, especially before they opened the doors, they were in a panic:nuts:..Ill post a pic of my scarf

Thanks Archangel!:smile:

Lulilu, the store is really nice, its pretty big, I was actually surprised at its size, they had ALOT of bags on display bc when I was in Las Vegas I didnt see any....Riverside Square mall is not a crowded mall by Bergen County NJ standards at all. Its not scary like Garden State Plaza (where I almost always get into a car crash).;)

Thanks anHermesLover & Iamasadgiraffe:smile:

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Here is my scarf, I forgot the name of it, the SA told me but I forgot bc I was too excited:upsidedown:

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
That's Passementerie, a STUNNING and classic H scarf design. Well done, part deux! Hint for ya in the future: the majority of H scarves actually have their names incorporated into the design somewhere.

LOL about getting into a car crash every time you are at Gdn St Plaza--I feel the same way about Palisades Mall (which sucks)--I end up leaving there feeling lucky to have escaped with my life! Between the car crashes and the hoodlums, no thanks.

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Thanks Cynthia, yeah now that makes sense....I am not a fan of Palisades either:tdown: Whenever I go there I end up asking myself why I went, haha, besides the fact that you cant get out of the freaking place they have you driving around it in circles looking for a way out (at least i do, hehe)

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Lovely story! It was kismet! Welcome! Your scarf and your Jige clutch are beautiful! Enjoy them!