I am wayyyyyy EXCITED!!!!

Thank You Crochetbella :smile:

CobaltBlu, it was very exciting to be there at the grand opening, now I am scared I will go back and stalk bags all the time bc its soooo close to where I live

Kelly_Birkin, Agart, amkur, TammyD Thank you for the well wishes:smile:

Icechick I saw one a little bigger there too in black, it was gorgeous I almost got it:tup:, until I saw the pink of course;)

Thank you Fesdu, Fortheloveofbags, pyrexia, & purse-o-holic

H&H thank you, I feel as though I may already be addicted, hehe, especialy after seeing the one birkin in particular, it was like a cement grey color, and it was longer horizontally than vertically, I wanted it soo bad but there was already women going crazy swarming it (and I just cant afford it right now, even though I have no idea how much it was I know it was probably alot)

the one birkin in particular, it was like a cement grey color, and it was longer horizontally than vertically, I wanted it soo bad but there was already women going crazy swarming it (and I just cant afford it right now, even though I have no idea how much it was I know it was probably alot)

Oh my! Sounds like a JPG Birkin (shoulder Birkin) in Graphite. Probably gone by now, but yeah, it's spency.
Be prepared to clean out your closets and your bag collection now that you have discovered Hermes, by the way! LOL!! It's a sickness, I tell you. Suddenly none of my other bags looked quite as good once I had my paws on first new Hermes bag--I used to buy vintage Hermes when that's all I could afford, and while amazing, it wasn't *quite* as addictive as brand new stuff.

lulilu Thank you!!

Cynthia, that bag was my "dream bag" I made that decision on the spot! haha, This one lucky woman got a dark grey croc kelly and everyone in there (SA's included) were going NUTS over it!!! Oh and there was a dark green exotic kelly too, it was soooo fabulous looking nobody even dared to touch it, hehe, they were all standing admiring it from the case

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to Hermes and to our little group!!! and what a fantastic rose shocking Jige!!! you did really well - congrats!!!!!!!!
DSC00613.jpg
DSC00615.jpg

*Lo, when you have hung around the H subforum for a while, you will be so sick of hearing about both the COLOR and the LEATHER, LOL! What I mean is: you have great instincts, girl--both chevre leather, which is what you have there, and Rose Shocking, your color, are incredibly popular and delicious!

YES Cynthia and Haute!!!!! I didnt see it at first bc they had it in a case by itself in the corner!!! I saw it and almost fainted ostrich is my favvvvvvv!!! and the blue color it was was sooo gorgeous. It was hard to get my barings in there it was like a whirlwind, lol, they had people from their "corporate" there on the floor bc it was the opening and everyone was running around pulling stuff from the back, out of cases, and even the windows!!!