I am wanting a zippy wallet...friends come choose with me please!

Which one do you like?

• Vernis pomme

• Damier ebene

• Epi black

Results are only viewable after voting.

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Ok I am dead set on a zippy wallet in either - vernis pomme, damier ebene or epi black. Which one do you think is nicest among the three? Honestly I am leaning towards vernis pomme but i am afraid it might be too flashy. Opinions please! Thank you!

I use to want a Zippy in Vernis Pomme till I saw an aged one O_O. It didn't age to well and the shiny color that made it look so attractive in the first place was almost all gone. I would stick with the damier or the epi black if you plan to keep this for a long time.

Hi I have one in damier and honestly I find it a bit boring sometimes plus it is a very heavy wallet I just got the Alexandra wallet in monogram and I love it but I would go for the zippy wallet in epi good luck choosing.

I use to want a Zippy in Vernis Pomme till I saw an aged one O_O. It didn't age to well and the shiny color that made it look so attractive in the first place was almost all gone. I would stick with the damier or the epi black if you plan to keep this for a long time.

Oh this is sad. I wonder if the owner of that one just didn't take care of it. Are there any other zippy vernis wallet owners here who would like to share their thoughts and experiences on this please?

For aging, I'd get the Epi, but for looks, I'd get the Pomme for sure. I think zippy wallets in general are the best, but also can be the most boring. In this case, Pomme would not be too flashy at all. Besides, you have a few Damier bags and they look great with the red interior.

I have the same exact problem! I hope they haven't discontinued it. Have you looked into this wallet's durability? That's actually all I am afraid of.

If you see some of the older ones on ebay, some have colour transfer, and darker corners, and cracked glazing. Its true that vernis will not last as long as the mono or the ebene - but its so pretty!! lol.