I am very curious..Does anyone know???

just want to add that i got a parchmein togo 30 birkin with ph hw & it came with covered lock...

this is indeed quite puzzling why some have covered locks & some dont...

I'm sorry to hijack this thread but since a lot of tpfers here have bags in parchemin, I thought it's easier to reach you all. Is parchemin a high maintenance colour? I don't really baby my bags, but I love the colour. No go?

i have got white & parchmein bags - i noticed white turns yellow thru use, i reckon parchmein will not since its already a cream base.

but its a light color bag so babying is required as compared to darker hues.

nevertheless, its a great neutral that goes with everything. :tup:

I've only seen one parchemain togo Kelly and the lock was covered.

I'm also curious how the color parchemain holds up since I'm very interested in this color, especially with gold hardware it looks divine!

I love Parchemin - My February podium order is a 32 Clemence Parchemin retourne Kelly with gold hardware and covered lock.

Sorry that doesn't answer why some locks are covered and others not - I'll ask my SA when next I speak to her.

maybe i should call my SA or ask him during my next visit. this is a very good question. all my birkins right now have uncovered locks. i would like to get a birkin with a covered lock eventually :smile: