I am twitter pated!!! Damier Azur is gorgeous!!

Ok, I just came back from city's Vuitton boutique.

Here, no Damier Azur piece was already in the boutique; in fact the boutique manager (whose LV pin was upside down lol) told me that although the official launch date is Nov. 1st, Paris may ship the merchandise one or two days later. Remember that in some European countries Nov. 1st is a bank holiday. I did not ask about prices, but the manager told me that people are very interested in this particular line, and so she put me on a waiting list for my Cles ( a little bit ridiculous I know) just in case.

I even had a quick glance at this season's look book, and I saw that a Damier Azur belt will be released as well. It is, however, a woman's belt; in fact, to be honest, the Azur line is almost exclusively geared towards women, so bad luck for those that want a unisex belt or wallet.

Ok, I just came back from city's Vuitton boutique.

Here, no Damier Azur piece was already in the boutique; in fact the boutique manager (whose LV pin was upside down lol) told me that although the official launch date is Nov. 1st, Paris may ship the merchandise one or two days later. Remember that in some European countries Nov. 1st is a bank holiday. I did not ask about prices, but the manager told me that people are very interested in this particular line, and so she put me on a waiting list for my Cles ( a little bit ridiculous I know) just in case.

I even had a quick glance at this season's look book, and I saw that a Damier Azur belt will be released as well. It is, however, a woman's belt; in fact, to be honest, the Azur line is almost exclusively geared towards women, so bad luck for those that want a unisex belt or wallet.

OOO.. I want the cles... since you're on the waiting list.. do you know the price of that?:graucho:

I saw them today in the Boston store. They are such beautiful bags! I just got a pair of boots that are the same color, like the "bone" color I guess it is, and I had them on ... so when I picked up the Speedy 30 to look in the mirror and saw how nicely they matched I was totally sold. I want the matching cles too I think. I just hope the bags don't look strange once they patina, but I don't really care.