I am twitter pated!!! Damier Azur is gorgeous!!

1. I went to LV to day with SO...:heart:

the SAs were sweet enough to show me the new damier azure saleya and the speedy 30...I AM IN LOVE!!:yahoo: :graucho:

Two things I remembered to check for everyone:

1- the canvas is indeed COATED. Just like the standard damier, mono, etc. It does not feel anything like the Mini Lin.

2- the color is not EXTREMELY purply/blueish, but it does have undertones mixed with a charcoal color.

I can't wait! I am thinking about camping out in front of the store on October 31!!! JK :lol:

2. I can't wait, just the thought makes me :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

3. Is the colour more "purply" rather than blueish? (Because I prefer blue).

4. Yup, the color is definitely violet/purplish than just grey as I intiially thought it looked in the pictures.

5. To me, it's more purple/violet than blue.

6. Hmmm it is kinda both...like a light violety charcoal. LOL sorry I am not the best at describing colors:smile:

I bet you will love it though if you like blue...it is NOT like a purple purple. Very subtle. Even my SO liked it!!! LOL

7. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dito! I can't wait to see it in real life:drool:

9. I cant wait for it to come out.

10. Thanks kathyrose! I don't think I'll like it in purple. :sad: (I like blue).

11. Hi - I feel dumb for asking, but what does SO mean? I've been meaning to ask for a long time lol. I know what SA means. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update. I love purple. But I can't get the Azur Damier Speedy. I just got a Speedy. And its not on my wish list yet. lol

12. Lol, now I'm confused!
    ok, let me guess...from your description, it sounds like a "thunderstorm cloud grey" with a hint of purple.

Thanks for your input though! :smile:

13. The pictures on the website are beauties, you gotta love that interior! :drool:

14. Eyelove-- LOL I probably confused you more! I told ya I was bad at color description!! :smile:

SO stands for Significant Other:smile:

The interior is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Yikes this will be my 3rd Speedy!!

15. really I'll definately get a small accessory from this collection

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice