I am truly an addict for CL shoes! My collection.

Thanks ladies for all your nice words, I have noticed that I have not buying any other shoes except than Christian Louboutin. I absolutely love just about every style that he designs. Here are the ones that I was talking about, the linen peep d'orsay in navy and beige. And another shot of the tortoise decollettes. I am still debating if I am going to keep both the navy and beige d'orsays, I love them both.

Attachments

• PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 130
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 112
  • PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 100
And 2 others that I just got from the saks.com sale, the fishnets are probably going back because I am not 100% in love with them. What are your thoughts? The price was really good - under $300.

Attachments

• PICT0023.JPG
    PICT0023.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0024.JPG
    PICT0024.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 69
  • PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 79
Angelie - the tortoise decollettes are from Barneys in NYC. I think that they just came out because I saw them for the first time last week.
Chloe-babe, yes the foxtrots are the most comfortable shoes that I own. I can't believe how easy it is to wear them.

And 2 others that I just got from the saks.com sale, the fishnets are probably going back because I am not 100% in love with them. What are your thoughts? The price was really good - under $300.

My inclination is to go with your first instinct. If you're not 100% in love with them you should return them good price and all. It's not that great of a deal if you're not completely happy. However, if you think with time your feelings will change you should keep them.

I was eyeing both of these on saks but by the time i decided to make a move, my size was sold out. You need to take pics with them on in order for us to give a true opion. I like both but the fish net ones look better on...i think. I tried them on in black a while back and liked them but not thrilled about them.

I'm jealous..now i know who bought all the good ones!!:tup: so lucky!! I'm happy for you:yahoo:you could never go wrong with under $300 CL