I am totally in love....

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
with my new Black legacy shoulder bag. I want it in amethyst and gray too!!! I just wish I had the extra cash flow right now :sad:

12654_b4ae_a0_front

12654_b4gy_a0_front

Im so happy to hear you love this bag! I still have the tags on my gray one, and will for a while, just in case I change my mind. Can I ask what you love about it? I love the color and the design/hardware, but I am still questioning the leather a little. Is it holding its shape ok so far?

I've been using it ever since I got it, the color is so nice, it's a little shiny but its almost like having half the shine of patent if you know what I mean. It's keeping its shape great and I love that the hardware is just enough, not bulky like the older legacy styles. I've been using it everyday since Sunday and don't plan on changing anytime soon!!!!!

I absolutely loved the grey color, but sent it back - did not like leather and it wasn't even really "Coach-ee" if you know what I mean. I saw a few other bags exactly the same style (Francesia Biasia to name one), so it's not even "Coach Unique", except for the hangtag. I regret not buying the "old" Legacy medium shoulder in clay- Very Coach. Just MHO. May try the Lindsey shopper when it comes out in grey in the Hamptons Vintage, which people are saying that's like the "old" Legacy leather,instead. Glad you love it tho.......:tup:

Last edited:
I've been using it ever since I got it, the color is so nice, it's a little shiny but its almost like having half the shine of patent if you know what I mean. It's keeping its shape great and I love that the hardware is just enough, not bulky like the older legacy styles. I've been using it everyday since Sunday and don't plan on changing anytime soon!!!!!

Thanks for that info! I REALLY love the color and looks of this bag; I also do not have any gray bags, which is the main reason I went w/this color. I may have to take it for a spin soon! Im glad you are loving yours so much. Its great to get a bag and be totally happy with it.

That is my favorite bag from the new Legacy line (in the amethyst). It even took awhile for me to grow to love it. So glad you like yours...I would love to own my own one day (as long as they add legacy lining!!).

That is my favorite bag from the new Legacy line (in the amethyst). It even took awhile for me to grow to love it. So glad you like yours...I would love to own my own one day (as long as they add legacy lining!!).

Oh yeah, I forgot also I was upset at the fact they didn't use the beautiful Legacy lining (even tho that's indeed in the description)!

I actually tried on the gray tonight at the boutique and I love it!!! So light weight and IMO the leather doesn't look cheap. Maybe its the style of the bag. Some of the other styles not fond of. I even (despite what Donnalynn said of the answer being no) had the SA just make sure it wasn't coming out in the green color. We can hope can't we? LOL

I love this bag. My local Macys has several and I love going in and looking at her. If only it were a little bigger. How much stuff can you fill her with? Do you have any pictures of whats inside? Thanks and enjoy your bag.