I am torn in between *HELP*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Uh kay...
    I'm so in love with Portobello for a long time, it's a unique bag, and I simply love it...

but then when I see Chevron Green lamb, i want it tooooooooo!!! :faint:

[​IMG]
    *pic from a fellow in TPF

moreover my friend has found this lamb green in jumbo size!! awwww :wlae::wlae::wlae:

and i need your suggestion please. which one is more worth it?

because I just bought maxi caviar red 10C last month and maxi lamb black lamb gold hw this month, so i need to take a deep breath :lecture:

2. i'm glad you alreayd score 2 flaps before the price increase! tough choice, normally i'd say go for the protobello but i think it'll be harder to locate green chevron later. Green Chevron will be my choice :yes:

3. classic chic: yeah.. the consideration is I'm afraid that I won't get the portobello too because from what I knew that Portobello exist only for Spring season ?!?

do you think chevron can be a classic piece too? It's really growing on me day after day...

4. Portobello has been released in many seasons, I think this is like the third season thus far. Chevron definitely fall under classic, the flap and the Chevron design both speak classic :yes:

5. I'm in love ....chevron is so so nice,and this color... outstanding! I'll go 4 chevron and it's classic design 4 sure!

6. its a very nice shade of green! i'll say go for the chevron green

7. green chevron!!
    its such a nice shade of green as well.

8. I say green cheveron!

9. Green!!!!!

10. Classic Chic, Jasmina, valerie_hh, pingers, erinrose, crisn11: thanks for the suggestion. yeah i think green chevron will be the winner..

any idea that this beauty will come in maxi size? coz so far I just found it in jumbo size :smile:

11. go green:graucho:
    Do you know if this chevron comes in other sizes?

12. green

13. That would be a easy one for me since I'm not a fan of the Portobello. Go green :smile:

14. Another vote for green!

15. the green chevron is very nice. personally much prefer to portobello