I am toooo excited today!! Crazy crazy @@ pics!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: I got 3 parcels arriving this morning!! And two are my louis vuitton babies!!!!!!!

Sosososo excited to open the parcel!!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I started liking LV since last month:love: And Started to buy them like crazy..on a BAN now~~ hehe

I think im so in lucky to be able to get these two babies, and saw them around the same time, and I just HAVE to buy them!! and they arrived on the same day!!!:love: :love: :yahoo:

I kinda wanna do the guess game~ but I will put up the photos very soon!!

(PS: although I've spend heaps on them and the sellers 1000% guaranteed authenticity, it would still be good to have confirmations on authenticity from TPFers~ thank you :smile:)

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. wow! gorgeous! :yes:

5. Oh, I can't wait to see what they are!

6. Here they go~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. WOW! Congrats!

8. A photo together~~my new phone wanna be in the photo too^^

[​IMG]

9. I LOVE this cherry blossom satin line~ especially in PINK, hope you guys like them too :smile:

10. Stunning bags :nuts: They are definitely authentic!!

11. oh my gosh!!! They are soooo pretty! eeek! Congrats!:yahoo:

12. :nuts: Congrats!!! They're stunning and lovely..:love:

13. :love: Just gorgeous. Very unique and rare.

14. Beautiful pieces. Very pretty!

15. WOWOW!!! Very RARE! Congrats!

By your date code you are only 19? I wish i had these when I was 19! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice