I am thrilled! My new Bleeker Signature bag!

So, I didn't think much of this bag when I saw the stock photo but on Monday when I walked into the Coach boutique, I knew this bag was coming home with me! I love, love, love this bag and am so happy that I got it! I also got a matching wallet which is fabulous plus a patent wristlet in ruby! The cool part was that on Monday and Tuesday I got the PCE discount on the wristlet and a charm! Not on the bleeker items though but that's OK, I still LOVE it! Here's my goodies:

teenashandbags006-5.jpg

And these are my Preferred Customer Event goodies. The dog is mine, the little box is a gift for my buddy :graucho: and the skull is for my dd! I got the stripe legacy heart but returned it to get the heart luggage tag!

pcegoodies.jpg

92224-1.jpg

And this isn't the greatest pic but I wanted to show the beautiful pink inside of that wallet!

teenashandbags004-8.jpg

Lastly my mom picked this up at Nordstrom's for me as a gift for taking her to the Mall of America! It was marked down 50%!! It's so cute and the leather is so soft!
coachhamptonspebbledstripeswingpack.jpg

OMG...the ruby wristlet is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is such a great bag and i have been looking at it also, but is 10 /10 big enough for all your stuff??? seems smallish compared to my soho hobo that is 13 inches long. please any opinions would be great, as i do not have a coach store close enough to just go and look at it! thanks!!!! in advance!

Ellen, I fit my check book inside the inner zipper pocket; my wallet, large sunglasses in a Vera Bradley case and an LV mini pochette (with my lip gloss, tide pen, gum etc.) inside plus my keys attached to the D ring then I put my ruby patent wristlet (which carries a small notepad, pens, calculator...) in the pocket on the backside of the bag. There are 2 pockets on the back, one over top of the other. The one behind is a large, deep pocket which allows me to slip my wristlet down inside safely and since the outer pockets go against my body when I carry the bag, I don't worry about it coming out or being taken out, KWIM? I fit everything into this bag that I also carry in my larger bags but it isn't all flopping around inside. It's a very good every day bag for me because I don't go sticking stuff in it that I don't have to have.

More pics for enabling! Here's what I can fit in the bag:
keys, pochette, wristlet, checkbook, sunglasses in case, wallet, compact and cell phone.

teenashandbags003-11.jpg

Everything tucked safely inside:

teenashandbags002-12.jpg

The outside pockets. I have my fingers in the smaller of the two and the wristlet is peeking out of the larger, deeper pocket.

teenashandbags001-11.jpg

tlloveshim---Can you double up the strap to make it shorter if you wanted to? Its a good length now but I'm just curious if it will double up? Also wanted to comment on the double pockets in the back. VERY practical!!! Gotta love lots of pockets!:woohoo:

cverhoff, it appears that the strap cannot be doubled. The buckle is decorative only and cannot be adjusted. I like the length because so many of my bags tuck up under my arm and this gives me a nice alternative to that. And yes, the pockets on the back are awesome! I'm so glad they added those!

^^ You're welcome! I live 4 hours from a boutique so don't often get to try on bags before purchasing either so know how helpful pics can be! I got to buy this bag at the boutique though since my mom and I spent the day in the nearby city shopping! I couldn't have been more excited!