I am think i am

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
going to return my wallet and the key pouch i recently bought, i do like the wallet but it seem so much darker than than my bridgit which is also walnut and the key pouch is too cute, so i think i am going to get the ergo pleated tote or such i keep the wallet and the key pouch:confused1:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 70
they are both beautiful but if you are not happy w/them return them for something you'll love.
What don't you like about the key pouch? I would keep the pouch, the color is TDF! its so pretty!

I would say if you don't love your new items, then probably returning them is best. I almost bought that key pouch. I think it's SOOO cute, but then I didn't think I would use it since it doesn't hold cards very easily. I absolutely LOVE that wallet, and I also almost bought the teal accordion zip until I found out there was a matching Bridgit and bought that instead. I would really rather have a whole bag than spend $300 on a wallet, so I couldn't bring myself to do it. I usually just wait and find my wallets at the outlets, or when places like Lord and Taylor blow them out...or Maxx gets them, etc. I think you will probably be happier with the ergo pleated since it's a bag rather than two items you don't seem to be overly happy with. The pleated bags are SO hot!! Good luck on your decision, and keep us posted!!

I would say if you don't love your new items, then probably returning them is best. I almost bought that key pouch. I think it's SOOO cute, but then I didn't think I would use it since it doesn't hold cards very easily. I absolutely LOVE that wallet, and I also almost bought the teal accordion zip until I found out there was a matching Bridgit and bought that instead. I would really rather have a whole bag than spend $300 on a wallet, so I couldn't bring myself to do it. I usually just wait and find my wallets at the outlets, or when places like Lord and Taylor blow them out...or Maxx gets them, etc. I think you will probably be happier with the ergo pleated since it's a bag rather than two items you don't seem to be overly happy with. The pleated bags are SO hot!! Good luck on your decision, and keep us posted!!

I absolutely agree! While those are both nice, I find Coach's wallets too expensive and I generally try to get them at a discount. I'd rather have the bag. But I am biased too since I LOVE the pleated ergo style, lol.

I absolutely agree! While those are both nice, I find Coach's wallets too expensive and I generally try to get them at a discount. I'd rather have the bag. But I am biased too since I LOVE the pleated ergo style, lol.

I totally agree that it's better to have a bag for the money than a couple of accessories you're not crazy about. I hate to spend that much on a wallet so I've bought my last two at the outlet. I do love that wallet though so am hoping to come across it at an outlet or on sale somewhere!