I am think i am

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
going to return my wallet and the key pouch i recently bought, i do like the wallet but it seem so much darker than than my bridgit which is also walnut and the key pouch is too cute, so i think i am going to get the ergo pleated tote or such i keep the wallet and the key pouch:confused1:

Attachments

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
If you are not loving them I would definitely return them... plus I think a new bag is a lot more worth it than a wallet and a pouch, imo. :tup:

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
USA
they are both beautiful but if you are not happy w/them return them for something you'll love.
What don't you like about the key pouch? I would keep the pouch, the color is TDF! its so pretty!

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
:thinking: If you aren't totally feeling it, I say return it. Get something you really want instead :yes:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I would say if you don't love your new items, then probably returning them is best. I almost bought that key pouch. I think it's SOOO cute, but then I didn't think I would use it since it doesn't hold cards very easily. I absolutely LOVE that wallet, and I also almost bought the teal accordion zip until I found out there was a matching Bridgit and bought that instead. I would really rather have a whole bag than spend $300 on a wallet, so I couldn't bring myself to do it. I usually just wait and find my wallets at the outlets, or when places like Lord and Taylor blow them out...or Maxx gets them, etc. I think you will probably be happier with the ergo pleated since it's a bag rather than two items you don't seem to be overly happy with. The pleated bags are SO hot!! Good luck on your decision, and keep us posted!!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
I would say if you don't love your new items, then probably returning them is best. I almost bought that key pouch. I think it's SOOO cute, but then I didn't think I would use it since it doesn't hold cards very easily. I absolutely LOVE that wallet, and I also almost bought the teal accordion zip until I found out there was a matching Bridgit and bought that instead. I would really rather have a whole bag than spend $300 on a wallet, so I couldn't bring myself to do it. I usually just wait and find my wallets at the outlets, or when places like Lord and Taylor blow them out...or Maxx gets them, etc. I think you will probably be happier with the ergo pleated since it's a bag rather than two items you don't seem to be overly happy with. The pleated bags are SO hot!! Good luck on your decision, and keep us posted!!
I absolutely agree! While those are both nice, I find Coach's wallets too expensive and I generally try to get them at a discount. I'd rather have the bag. But I am biased too since I LOVE the pleated ergo style, lol.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I absolutely agree! While those are both nice, I find Coach's wallets too expensive and I generally try to get them at a discount. I'd rather have the bag. But I am biased too since I LOVE the pleated ergo style, lol.
I totally agree that it's better to have a bag for the money than a couple of accessories you're not crazy about. I hate to spend that much on a wallet so I've bought my last two at the outlet. I do love that wallet though so am hoping to come across it at an outlet or on sale somewhere!