I am the only one having dreams about handbags since joining the PF ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There are much more importants things in life than handbags, right? But the more I spend time on the PF, the more my dreams are based on handbags !!

Few examples : Right after joining,I dreamt about being left alone in a giant LV boutique with the entire LV range all around -bags were flying around me- and I had to pick just one !It was a mandarin speedy.

-The other day I dreamt that my aunt finally brought the Damier papillon that I ordered trhough her, and as I was walking around with it in College (I´m not even a student anymore!) the bag transformed into another damier bag that I didn´t wish for I think it was the Belem.she also forgot the box and the dust bag, and the bag became poor quality....I was so sad

-Last night I dreamt I was buying a Chanel black and white cambon reporter bag, and I was saying to the SA "I saved so much for that bag !" and my BF was "you really don´t need to say that..."
    But as I was walking around with it a lookalike Nicky Hilton was "Can I touch your bag ?" I finally ended up damaging the calf skin....:yucky:

Do you also have "shallow" handbag dreams, due to PF ????? Or am I crazy ???:wacko:

Mellecyn who needs...:sos:

2. thats hilarious. The other day I had a dream that I had finally gotten the Louis Vuitton Alma and then I went back to the LV store for the new mongram canvas shoes and they were sold out so I went to like tons of diff. LV stores and none of them had them. I got so upset and thenn I woke up lol.

3. I've had a couple of dreams....mostly shopping with BF. LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice