I am suprised that NM still has . . .

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
I am suprised that the cream paddington has been online for a week now to pre order and it still is not sold out. The other color, a brown one, was gone the first day. I know there are a ton of people on the waiting list for one at NM, atleast at mine in San Francisco. Maybe some people dont know about it. What are your thoughts on why it is still available.

Irissy said:
Maybe the cream/ivory paddy is too hard to take care of? I would be so anal if I get that color for a paddy.

That is the color I am getting. I am not worried because I treat all my bags like babies. I hope mine will be okay. I know a few girls here have a cream one. I am always anal with my bags and everything else I have, but I am such a perfectionist.

In Jersey even the Ivory is presale only. You cannot place an order for it and have it shipped to you from another store either. Right now there are 20 wait list pages so in Jersey we would sit and wait. They do have a few other styles in the store but they aren't as nice.

i'm just as surprised that NAP still has the anthracite bag IN STOCK. it's not even pre-order, and it's not sold out yet. totally weird. so maybe it's true the demand has gone down?

fayden said:
i'm just as surprised that NAP still has the anthracite bag IN STOCK. it's not even pre-order, and it's not sold out yet. totally weird. so maybe it's true the demand has gone down?

I just checked NAP -it's gone?:sad:

fayden said:

I cant believe the demand is gone. I know my NM still has a big list. What about your NM or other stores that carry them, what are their list like?

madeline said:
I cant believe the demand is gone. I know my NM still has a big list. What about your NM or other stores that carry them, what are their list like?

I spoke today to my SA. They don't even know when they will receive any?!

madeline said:

never asked NM before. i got my first one off of ebay, my second is from NAP, and my third one is coming in from SS. never bothered with the wait list, i'm too impatient. lol.

Fayden, I haven't checked again yet ( I will just for the fascination factor) but I am still crossing my fingers that my husband got me the chocolate lizard from NM. It's killing me not knowing because I could be wrong and not get either! :wacko: