I am SUCH a mess right now...(sorry, kind of long!)

I really think you should get one. It seems like you will love it. Like others said: don't let anyone else affect your opinion. I would get one if I had the money...:sad:
Which coulour and size are you thinking about?

You also have to think this way:
Everyone on here :heart:LV but there are some bags they like more than others. Doens't necessary mean that they hate or dislike a design? It certainly doesn't mean they will call you an idiot for buying a beautifull bag you like! At least, that's how I feel about LV...

Its obvious you still like the LVoe 2 so dont do anything without thinking.
You should wait for the LVoe 2 to come in and see if you like it, if yes then great! If no then get the Beverley!

I was like this while I was waiting for my Saleya, i sware the best bags are the ones you have been wiating to get! xx

Oh Karman, I'm sad that you're so miserable! :sad: I agree with everyone else that the only opinion that matters is YOURS. I think you should keep waiting to see the tote IRL and then decide. Hang in there honey...I trust things will get better!!:flowers:

aww im actually guilty of this too :s i always remind myself it's my own preference that matters but but i also put much importance of what people have to say here (which i think is normal anyway because we often come here to ask each other's opinion). but bottom line is, we all have to follow whatever will make us happy because that's what really matters :smile:

definitely go with your heart :smile:. if u have been waiting so long for it than i do think it's worth for u to decide only after u have seen it. beverley is permanent so there's always time to get it later!

p.s. my personal experience is that everyone around me cannot understand why i have like noe since young. they all think it's so ugly and super mature and so i've avoided getting it. but guess what after so many years i sill like it. i should be getting a noe as my next LV bag and i cannot wait!

if you like it. you should get it , I think its a cute bag. And you shouldnt let opinions put you down in getting what you want. everybody talked about the patchwork Speedy. Now everyone loves it. So please get it. IF that will make you happy do it. Good Luck.

*hugs* Karman. Everyone has different taste and likes and dislikes. If we all had the same opinion on bags we would all be carrying the same thing around. Don't worry about what others think.....just get what YOU like. Your the one that will be using it. Glad you vented...that is what this forum is all about. We can express ourselves here in that way. Good luck with whatever you decide sweetie.

Dear Karman, try not to feel bad now....You should always buy a bag because you LVoe it, regardless of what other people say. I think that every bag has its lovers and haters, some may have more of one kind than the other....

I'm sorry that the LVoe 2 totes aren't bringing too many positive responses, but, that is how most of us genuinely feel about them. You have to see it IRL first to be able to make up your own mind. I myself was not impressed with them.

I really think the Beverly MM would be a fantastic purchase for you! It may be best to wait a bit before waitlisting for it though, otherwise things could get complicated if they come in before the LVoe totes.

* hugs hugs *

karman, i totally understand you. im liking the bag but reading all these comments where people are saying they are ugly, cheap, etc it just makes me not want to buy it. BUT at the end of the day, it's my money, my choice and when i see it IRL and if i like it, i will not let others people opinion affect me, and ill buy it. for now, i have my heart set on the ecru pm or gm.. also want to look at the khaki mm.. we'll see what happens! i think you should wait for the love and you can get the beverly later. i'ts not LE right?

oh sweetie round & round it goes. wait to see the bag you'll know when you do if it right or not. it's hard but if you like it who care's about anyone else, I think if you did a survey on the street most people would think we are crazy for the paying the price of any vuitton bag. and don't forget people often hate new things a couple of weeks later they love them. take some of the comments on my bags miroir tacky, lvoe, cheap, kirsten tacky, cheap & old fashioned, patchwork cheap but I own them all why because I LOVE them & that's all that matters! people will always hate but who the hell cares!

You're planning on buying the bag, right? And no one else ...so, never mind what everyone thinks(no offense to anyone). In this situation you have the last word and last action....I say wait for it (hopefully not too much longer), and see if you like it IRL. You can decide then to let go of it or buy it. Afterall, you waited this long and you are first for it, right?

Besides....if we all had 100% same tastes in bag/purse styles, ya think it would be as fun being on this forum sharing ALL the SAME bags/purses?..lol

Don't let your head get to "dizzy" about this situation. I'm sure you'll know what to do when you see the LVoe 2 tote IRL!

Karman, First and foremost, your opinion is all that matters when it comes to what is right for you! And, mine is all that matters when it comes to what is right for me! Buy what you love and love it! I don't like it when other posters write how much they hate a bag or pick it apart with nasty adjectives either--it would really be nice if everyone grew up with my mom and learned that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! And, I would encourage all of us to remember that it is okay to simply read a thread and not feel obligated to comment/reply. Karman, make it a great day and I can't wait to see a modeling pic of you and Love 2!

There is always a lot of hype before a bag comes out and then everyone wants to buy it first chance they get. The people who want to buy the bag have certain expectations about what color it will be IRL, what the texture will be, how it looks on them etc. When the bag arrives and it doesn't match up to their mental image of what they thought the bag would be, then yes, there are negative comments by the OPs of threads about how they are disappointed the way the bag looks.

Instead of getting upset about it right now, why don't you wait and see? Then if you truly love it, buy it, model it and it would maybe change the minds of tPFers who thought the bag didn't look nice. I've changed my mind on items after seeing great modelling pics!!

awwww... don't let people bring you down if you're determined to get something. Something doesn't work for something doesn't mean it won't work for you either. I still remember several months back there're people who were beating up Miroir for being cheap and made of PVC also, so what?

Forget about making another purchase until you've seen LVOE2 IRL.