I am such a dork

SweetOnPurses

Jul 31, 2008
Today i was over at the Costa Mesa mall and i saw a woman wearing a Linea Pelle Gillian bag. I got all excited and want to go up to her and talk to her LOL. She probably think i'm a freak if i did. All of a sudden i notice all this bag that are talked about on tpf, i spotted a woman with a RM morning after bag and a woman with a mini chloe. I gotta stop, i'm at the mall spying on people's bags!!!! How rediculous is that! OH also the other day i was at the Angel's game from far i notice a woman with a Tano bag and sure enough when i was close i saw that it was a Tano LOL. Freak i tell ya!

~Mindy~

Mindy ! I would have loved to hear the responses if you had said "Wow I love your Gillian," " Cool Tano ", " sweet Chloe" and "great MAB" ! The women would probably be pleased someone knew & appreciated their choices. Who knows, it might have made their day ! They may even have been tPFers ! That'd be a hoot ! :roflmfao:
When people comment on my bags, I am glad, especially if it's one I made because then I hand them my card when they ask where they can find one.
I used a giant LP the other night when I went to my Mom's and all she said was
"That's some bag !" Then it was like a magic trick when I pulled out a wrapped
gift for her, my camera, my computer, some books, and the bag was still half full, so it became a footrest, too !

Haha that is awesome! I go to bars with my boyfriend and mutter under my breath, "Prada. That's a Chanel. There's a fake Marc Jacobs. That's a Rebecca Minkoff." He think it's some kind of super power... :nuts:

Hi Mindy,

I'm finding myself doing the same thing. I want to say, "hey, hi, love your bag...wanna be bag twins?" So I'm freaky, too. LOL. It's fun to be knowledgable about purses!

Haha that is awesome! I go to bars with my boyfriend and mutter under my breath, "Prada. That's a Chanel. There's a fake Marc Jacobs. That's a Rebecca Minkoff." He think it's some kind of super power... :nuts:

Haha!!! I love it. Spotting bags is too much fun! Being able to chit chat with a fellow bag lover IRL is even more fun!