I am such a cheap...

Ah Ha!! I knew you had some Irish in ya! I will sing you a rugby drinking song: "Here's to brother Vlad, he's happy, he's jolly's he's horny by golly, here's to brother Vlad whose with us tonight"!

I can just see the song already..... (To the tune of Drunken Sailor)

What do you do with a drunken PF'er?
What do you do with a drunken PF'er,
Early in the Mornin'....

I can just see the song already..... (To the tune of Drunken Sailor)

What do you do with a drunken PF'er,
Early in the Mornin'....

Put 'em in the bed with the Captain's daughter,
put 'em in the bed with the Captain's daughter..
early in the mornin...

HAHA... Drunk Vlad is a BLAST!!! We attempted to see a movie... after shopping and dinner & margaritas and a stop at the bar... Wow... fun movie?! :party:

i don't see what the big deal is with being a cheap drunk. I'm VERY PROUD of my cheap drunk status.. i save money on drinks because all i need is ONE $9 drink and i'm good for the rest of the night.. whereas some of my friends will spend upwards and over $90 to get them to the same level as I am.. and they wonder why I bother with having LV.. because I don't spend all my money TRYING to get drunk! haha. :P

drunk posting is the best though. drunk dialing.. is not. drunk voicemail messages are the worst.. especially when the other person uploads it onto youtube or xanga audio.. and drunk texting is the same as drunk dialing.. drunk IM'ing is fun though.. it can still be boring. drunk posting is fun cuz you get everyone's reaction all at once. lol. even though i'm late on the bandwagon. lol.