I am starting to resent ebay buyers

Well my main fault was I trusted ebay. They wanted me to list my items with a return policy stating I would accept returns so I could get a better seller rating or a bigger discount? I forget. Anyway, this was one of the first listings I listed stating I would accept returns. I know it doesn't matter because ebay will make you take the item back, but I still believe some buyers won't be bothered to return if it states you won't take returns. I should have never done that. Buyer just did not want the item-nothing was wrong with it-it was new-still sealed, but they wanted to return it. Ok, so I said I would if it was still in new condition (which it was)
Item returned-refund issued-transaction canceled. All good right? Wrong! She still left me negative FB because I was hard to deal with. WTH? Just because I wanted to make sure it was still in new condition and that I could not exchange it, etc? I should have seen it coming as she asked me to refund or she would leave negative FB.
Oh, and get this-she has left 5 negatives for sellers in July alone and one neutral!
I blocked her quick!
So now I have my first negative FB this year. I have over 1600 positives and this buyer comes in and wipes that record out lol. (She has 186+) so she is not a newbie. Retaliation FB is the worst.

ETA: I do want to say the positive buyers on ebay out number the crazies, but I guess the crazy ones are the most frustrating ya know.
New2Coach -- the buyer can't threaten to leave you negative feedback unless you refund them - it is against ebay's "Feedback Extortion" policies - http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

If I were you, I'd report them.

New2Coach -- the buyer can't threaten to leave you negative feedback unless you refund them - it is against ebay's "Feedback Extortion" policies - http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

If I were you, I'd report them.[/QUOTE

I called eBay earlier and they said there was nothing they could do. Seriously, I thought it was FB extortion also, but according to eBay I need to contact the buyer and ask her to consider removing the FB. At this point I'm done with her as I see no reason she would be willing to do that now?
I mean, the first person I talked to at ebaywas so nice and helpful, but he transferred me to another guy who was older and stearin. He refused to do anything about it even after reading the email she sent me stating I needed to refund or she would leave neg FB!