I am soooooooooooooooo UPSET!!!! My HG is ruinned!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Well today I took all of my lovelies out of their "room" and set them up for a group photo. I keep my purses in my office, a low lit room and they sit on a white display shelf.
Anyways...in the bright sunlight with the camera poised for action I notice through the lense... something horrific!!!! OMG! MY lovely HG Camel Patent Audrey is YELLOWING!!!! Drastically!!! I am dying girls. I'm so upset.

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
This is the exact reason why I am so nervous about the green inlaid Peyton.

So sorry!!!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
What should I do??? I been digging but can't find the receipt anywhere. I've only had her for a few months. This is the one that I ordered from JAX. I payed a premium for her because I had to pay exchange rate, shipping and taxes. The $399 that she sould have been worked out the $470 when all was said and done.

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
They will send her away to be fixed? It's pretty obvious that nothing can be done to fix this???

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Yikes, I have never seen that before! Coach will have a record of your purchase in their system so don't worry about the receipt. If they cannot do an exchange or repair, they will give you a 40% off coupon to use on a future purchase.

coach_fetish

Feb 28, 2010
This seems to happen with any light color patent. This has happened to several other people on here with other bags.

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
OREGON
This is horrible...I would be beyond mad....I am so sorry, cuz I think you are right it can't be fixed!!! :sad: And when you love a bag a lot its just not the same to take it in and have to choose something else!! :sad:

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
wow thats really bag. I have heard about it with white patent but never the camel wow im soo very sorry yes she must go back they have a record of your purchase call jax.

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
If they can track down a new one... won't it just do it again? This was a Japan exlclusive, did anybody else order this bag? Did this happen to you?