i am sooooooo jealou...!

1. do you know someone who has like a ba-zillion handbags? and designer ones at that? and you see them on a frequent basis? lol. everytime i see them i want to go shopping :love:

i have a teacher who comes in every week (its once a week class) with a different designer bag, last year it was gucci and some other brands but this year i'm getting better at identifing them (thanks to TPF). if i find my camera i'd definitely take pictures, too bad he almost never carries the same bag twice!

so far i've seen an extra large, bright red hermes bag
    a large sized whiskey colored paddington.
    a messenger balenciaga, purple colored bag.

those are the ones i recognized, when i saw that extra large hermes i almost fainted. i didn't even know it comes in that size! :wtf:

and yup, they're all real, i'm still trying to figure out a polite way of wondering whether he gets a discount or not on the bags because he works in the retail business too, pretty high up there, so i was just curious, a classmate of mine told me he gets it for free or really discounted. but that's just a rumor. :upsidedown: so far anyways!

2. Wow your teacher is so lucky. I would love to come in ever week with a new bag. Yes, I see people with different pairs of shoes every week but not bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice