I am sooooo mad!!!!!

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I bought a pair of Addie boots in black and decided to return them because the leg shaft and ankle area were just too loose on me. I couldn't decide between ordering the Benita boot or the Audrie.

I planned on ordering the Audrie boot yesterday but didn't have time (had a wedding to attend). Today, they are now out of stock in my size!!!! That is always my luck :cry:

Has anyone seen the Benita boot in person? If so, what did you think? None of the Coach stores in my area carry boots....

Last edited:
Haven't seen them IRL, but you could call JAX and see if they still have a few. I've heard that when quantities get really low they show out of stock to us, but there usually are a few remaining that can be ordered. Or they can check for store availability, and if any stores anywhere have them, they can ship them to you. Good luck!

Haven't seen them IRL, but you could call JAX and see if they still have a few. I've heard that when quantities get really low they show out of stock to us, but there usually are a few remaining that can be ordered. Or they can check for store availability, and if any stores anywhere have them, they can ship them to you. Good luck!

Ok, thanks!

I am going to check. I am also digging the Legra Bootie in black. I might be getting a new detective spot at work and would be able to wear the Legra bootie with dress pants...they would look a bit like a pump. Hmmmm.....

I did a search on those but seems no one has posted on the Legra bootie.

Argh! That is SO annoying. I'm always so mad at myself when that happens. Definitely call the store and have them check inventory though. They'll probably be able to find some for you.

Off topic but did you get my PM yesterday about the Hamptons Hobo?

I have the Benita boot but have not wore them yet. They are beautiful boots! I will be wearing them with my jeans tucked into them and with leggings. I have thin legs and they fit just fine, not too big from the shaft.