I Am Sooooo Lovin' Reissues...Come See My 2 New Additions...Black & Brown

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.:smile: Just wanted to share my latest goodies from Saks. These should hold me over till next week when my HG & red reissue gets here.:nuts: Lol. Thanks for letting me share. Hope you guys like them.;) Here is my metallic black lambskin & dark brown Reissues:

Attached Files:

2. they're both absolutely gorgeous! congrats on your new beauties!

3. Aww I love them both too! You have to have a group pic of all your reissue together!!!

4. congratulations! :woohoo:

i :heart: reissues too!

5. gorgeous new additions! :heart:

6. :huh:ooh... CONGRATS!! They're stunning!

7. love the NAVY!

8. Yes I was planning to...when my other two get here. Hehe.:smile: Kind of a family shot!:P

Thanks kimalee,Viki,kuromi-chan,ChenChen & laurayuki. You guys are sweet!;)

9. I really like them both:tup:

10. Congrats!

11. Both bags look just fabulous, PurseCrazyGal. I especially love the rich dark brown re-issue. Congrats and looking forward to pics of the new red re-issue. You'll have a great collection!

12. Congrats! Love em both. What size are they?

13. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the new spring brown?

14. congrats they are gorgeous!!!

15. Thanks cchan83. :smile: I think they are 227's. They measure 11 x 7 x 3 3/4.

Thanks nvchampagne,LVKeepallfan,allbrandspls & lizziecat for your kind words.;)

KMBS - It's not. I think it is from last fall?