I am sooooo behind the eight ball...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Missed the Mini PomPon train way, way back. In the mean time, I go to an outlet mall in FL and see this *****en cute thang and dropped to my knees. Okay...not that dramatic but I do LOVE THIS BAG!!

any whoo

Take a look at this video posted to my sister in order to express just how cool the Aluminum Mini PomPon really is...

2. Let's just roll with a picture..

Attached Files:

3. The video isn't working, but great pic and cute bag!

4. I decided to remove it from youtube.

5. Lovely pic, looks great on you!

6. Love it...mini pompon looks great on you!! Nothing wrong with being a little late!!:smile:

7. Glad I'm late. Being a multiple buyer I would have stocked up on this little treasure. I'm still tempted to hunt down black with gold...

8. It looks beautiful on you and you look wonderful!

9. Not late at all
    Beautiful

10. Looks great on you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice