I am SOOO upset!!! :(

I had this happen to me a few months back as well. I was heartbroken. I did have to file a dispute. I received the refund in a matter of a few days. Paypal even sent me a prepaid return label. (Not sure why as Ive been told this isnt common). Anyway, I just purchased my second ever bag from evilbay today and I am hoping beyond hope that everything is ok.

Good luck hun, keep us posted.

OMG, I love that line "well, I didn't use it" - if her MOTHER did. SHEESH. It's just scummy to sell a used bag as NWOT. But if it's still a good deal that you don't think you'd get again......well.....try for a partial or suck it up as a lesson learned and a bag gained. I really HATE when people say something is NWOT if it was used. NWOT would be, I took the tags off, put my stuff in it, realized it didn't "work" for me, took my stuff out and listed it. Or bought it new without tags (which sometimes happens to me with Dooneys - they'll take the tags off).

ugh.. I hate when that happens! sorry! I've had 2 incidents in the past month that weren't described and I was able to return then get a full refund. I wouldn't settle for a partial refund IMO. Good luck! and keep us posted!

WAIT - I missed the first time that you only paid $175 for a Mandy.

Girl, clean up the crumbs and keep that bag! It may not have been exactly BNWOT, but for the price I think you came out well, especially if a good cleaning will put it in a condition that you would be satisfied with.

WAIT - I missed the first time that you only paid $175 for a Mandy.

Girl, clean up the crumbs and keep that bag! It may not have been exactly BNWOT, but for the price I think you came out well, especially if a good cleaning will put it in a condition that you would be satisfied with.

I think I am getting there...I guess what I am most upset about is the fact that she lied. That's life I guess.

well she gets her just desserts for lying because i can tell you right now, if she cleaned up the inside, polish the turnlocks a bit..she could easily fetch double that on ebay. or at least i'd pay 300 for it. if you look on ebay there isn't much legacy mandys..same goes for legacy gigi, lily and ali..at least not leather.

enjoy your mandy and forget that she was a bad seller! she got what she deserved for a misleading ad..less money and you got one hellva steal

well she gets her just desserts for lying because i can tell you right now, if she cleaned up the inside, polish the turnlocks a bit..she could easily fetch double that on ebay. or at least i'd pay 300 for it. if you look on ebay there isn't much legacy mandys..same goes for legacy gigi, lily and ali..at least not leather.

enjoy your mandy and forget that she was a bad seller! she got what she deserved for a misleading ad..less money and you got one hellva steal

:goodpost:

I agree. The bag is in good condition otherwise right? I paid $300 for my Mandy and there was a rather large ink stain in the outside pocket that had bled into the leather. With some elbow grease, baby wipes, and a tide pen I managed to get it out. You got a steal on that bag!