I am sooo stupid!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I got the Alma PM in Amarante a few weeks back- I was in a major hurry that day, we were going to a wine event and we were late, and I just had enough time to take her out of the box and leave, but I noticed I did not get keys for the lock!!

So my hubby calls LV and they say, just come in and we will give you a new set, so great! Well, the other day hubby was getting ready for work and I was dusting the fingerprints off my alma, and I grabbed that thing I thought was decoration, that I didnt know was a KEY BELL! OMG, I have had the keys all along, I am so stupid!

I am so thankful I did not go to LV and embarass myself!!! I had a mono alma, never a vernis, I really just didn't know, and on the description on the LV site, it mentions keybell for MM, but not PM!

I think the key bell is so cool!

2. :lol: i'm so glad you didn't have to make the trip! this is a very cute story!

3. Very cute story, thanks for sharing!

4. I did the same thing with my amarante alma pm...I acutually called the store and they told me to where to find the keys!!

5. I would have been mortified if they actually showed me I had it all along!! I just am so happy, and it all makes sense! But really if you only have experience with mono, switching to vernis, someone should really tell you where to find them! I am glad I am not the only one!!:biggrin:

6. That is too funny. I would have doen the same thing.

7. so cute!

8. Hehe... I almost did the same thing... It took me a minute to realize it was hanging there...

9. LOL:smile: I was thinking the same thing when I got my vernis alma's. I almost called and then I noticed the bell. Congrats!

10. OMG that is SO something I would have done....too funny! Glad you found the keys before you made the trip to LV! Enjoy your new Alma!

11. You are not stupid at all! I did the same thing when I got my first Vernis Alma and I almost went back but thank goodness I realized it and did not make a fool of myself! You know I bet more people than we think do the exact same thing and just don't admit it :P I am sure people have called or gone back to LV!

12. The only thing that really makes me mad about all this, is now I dont have a (legit) reason to drag my hubby to Louis Vuitton!! :P

13. ;)

14. LOL!! I think we all have done things like that, probably even worse

15. Ha sounds like me-enjoy your new bag.