I am SOOO excited!!!!!

Aug 2, 2006
Just had to share, the coupons that are out and starting for this Sat for 25% off at Coach for the customers that haven't been in in a while? Well, my mom just called (She is coming to visit tomorrow!) and she got one in the mail!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: She has only bought from the outlets before and hasn't bought in a while so I guess that is why... anyway, come home to mama!!!!! :wlae::graucho::yes::love: I am sooo excited! Just wish I had more mula.... :rolleyes:

Congrats on your luck!! Sounds like it was perfect timing since you were going to buy from them anyhow. :smile: What's on your "to buy" list? Hope we get to see pics!

oh good... lol I was starting to think maybe you guys thought I was bragging it up or something, I was just sooo excited I knew all of you could appreciate my excitement!!!! Well, my mom has only shopped at the outlets so she will not be buying anything.. and it just so happens she is coming in town tomorrow so she said it was already in her purse! :tup: I am not sure.. I am trying not to spend a lot of money, but I have my eye on a few things :graucho:

Yeah!!! That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see what you get (post pics)!!

I just called my local boutique and asked them about it and they glady honored the discount for me.

Im confused! It cant be just for people who havent shopped at coach in awhile bc I just got one and I bought 4 bags at PCE (b/t my mom, sis and I, but it was all on my credit card & w/ my coupon)! And before that I bought a bunch of stuff because I got the PCE card to begin with. I wonder how they are deciding who does and doesnt get them? I cant wait to use mine!