I am so upset :(((( help!!!

KMBS

Mar 11, 2008
I am so upset and :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: don't know what to do - does anyone have any advice??

I have been a seller on Ebay for several years, only selling authentic items and had 100% positive feedback (a score of over 250 positives). When Ebay started making all the changes to their policies (no designer auctions, limits, etc) I had several bags posted and they closed all auctions citing copyright infringment. Of course all the bags were real so I just relisted them.

They turned around and closed my account - I emailed them asking for the reason and they just gave me "boilerplate" language and said I can submit documents to have my account reinstated and I did.

A week goes by and no answer from Ebay so I decided to make a new account so that I can buy some things while they are reviewing my other account. In about a day, they close that account too saying it's connected to the first one. WTF??? :confused1: I am only trying to buy, not sell...

Another couple of weeks go by with no asnwer from Ebay on my first account... So I open another account to buy (what can I say I am obsessed...) and they close it again.

Finally after about 4 weeks I get an email from Ebay saying that they will not reistate my account because during their review they determined that I have acted in an "unsafe" manner. What????

I cannot believe this, I am so upset. I tried emailing them several times and they keep responding with "boilerplate" language saying they will not reinstate the account and that I cannot open a new account.

I am soooo upset - does anyone have any advice how I can convince them to reopen my account? Thank you so much!!:yes:

thats a real shame, to be honest you did yourself no favour by opening two more acounts.

Ebay really suck to be honest I doubt they will reinstate your account. Have you tried calling asking them what steps you can take to overturn the decision?

...A week goes by and no answer from Ebay so I decided to make a new account so that I can buy some things while they are reviewing my other account. In about a day, they close that account too saying it's connected to the first one. WTF??? :confused1: I am only trying to buy, not sell...Another couple of weeks go by with no asnwer from Ebay on my first account... So I open another account to buy (what can I say I am obsessed...) and they close it again. Finally after about 4 weeks I get an email from Ebay saying that they will not reistate my account because during their review they determined that I have acted in an "unsafe" manner. What????

I cannot believe this, I am so upset. I tried emailing them several times and they keep responding with "boilerplate" language saying they will not reinstate the account and that I cannot open a new account.

I am soooo upset - does anyone have any advice how I can convince them to reopen my account? Thank you so much!!:yes:

fBay has not been playing fair for quite some time now, and the worst part is the infuriating way in which its does not respond for its actions, does not explain what it does to you or why, sends canned or computer-generated emails that never answer what your asking... It truly suKZ.

I'm afraid you won't be able to convince them. Chances were slim to begin with, but by doing what you did you killed your chances, IMO. I'm not surprised you opened a 2nd account after the first one got suspended, even though that wasn't wise because you were already under investigation. But many people would've tried that. However, that 2nd account got suspended as well. Why would you open a 3rd account when two of your accounts have been suspended and you're in the process of trying to convince them you're a trustworthy eBayer?

I think you allowed you impatience (and I don't blame you kuZ fBay takes so fReaKin long to do anything) to take over and made some poor choices, and these are the consequences. You expressed being surprised by fBay's actions (in bold), and I have to be honest with you--I'm surprised you're surprised. KWIM? What did you expect the all-mighty fBay to do? While fBay still suKZ, IMO, you made several mistakes that you cannot undo.

I agree with the member who suggested you try Bonanzle.

That's terrible they closed your accounts. I would totally call them and explain to them that your legit and honest! Ebay restricted my acount a few days ago and I couldn't revise nor list items so I email them and ask 'nicely' why they did what they did. About 2 hours later they 'lifted' the restriction...

Good luck KMBS!

That's terrible they closed your accounts. I would totally call them and explain to them that your legit and honest! Ebay restricted my acount a few days ago and I couldn't revise nor list items so I email them and ask 'nicely' why they did what they did. About 2 hours later they 'lifted' the restriction...

Good luck KMBS!
Too bad "chubbiebunnie" we can't all be so lucky! I think your case is an exception from what I have read here..

There was another member who posted the same Ebay email, her's instructed her NOT to attempt signing up for another account during the process. I bet yours stated the same thing. I do not see around this now. So sorry.

I am so upset and :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: don't know what to do - does anyone have any advice??

I have been a seller on Ebay for several years, only selling authentic items and had 100% positive feedback (a score of over 250 positives). When Ebay started making all the changes to their policies (no designer auctions, limits, etc) I had several bags posted and they closed all auctions citing copyright infringment. Of course all the bags were real so I just relisted them.

They turned around and closed my account - I emailed them asking for the reason and they just gave me "boilerplate" language and said I can submit documents to have my account reinstated and I did.

A week goes by and no answer from Ebay so I decided to make a new account so that I can buy some things while they are reviewing my other account. In about a day, they close that account too saying it's connected to the first one. WTF??? :confused1: I am only trying to buy, not sell...

Another couple of weeks go by with no asnwer from Ebay on my first account... So I open another account to buy (what can I say I am obsessed...) and they close it again.

Finally after about 4 weeks I get an email from Ebay saying that they will not reistate my account because during their review they determined that I have acted in an "unsafe" manner. What????

I have had the same problem. They are really getting paranoid. I sold about 15 items, bags, ties, cosmetics. I have never sold anything that was not AUTHENTIC. I have purchased items that were not authentic! Anyway I am listing a Vuitton clutch and they delete the item for product infringement. I relist, they delete. I relist and now my account is limited. I have sold and bought 130 items and have 100% positive feedback like you. I understand they have had to fork over alot of money to Vuitton, etc. but this is a BAD situation. I tried to edit an item and they wouldn't let me. I am ready to start using Bondanzle??? Ebay stinks! I think they are being crazy. I wrote to them 6 times and although I am not cancelled by them my hands are totally tied and I think this will cost them alot more users. There must be more of us who have used Ebay for 7 years and been nothing but good sellers and buyers who are being unjustly penalized and those who are still selling fakes are still on.