I am so upset :(((( help!!!

The same thing happened to me but they didn't cancel me just restricted me. 130 postive feedbacks 100%. I have never sold anything not authentic and they delete a perfectly real Vuitton bag. I tell them I have the receipt. They don't care.
I think they have ruined EBay. I will try to sell at Bonanzle. They are so frustrating.:yahoo:

There was another member who posted the same Ebay email, her's instructed her NOT to attempt signing up for another account during the process. I bet yours stated the same thing. I do not see around this now. So sorry.

There is A LOT the OP has not divulged about her eBay history and list of accounts -- see, for example, http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/which-red-is-this-414786.html

As much as I hate eBay I have to agree with their Trust & Safety division on this one.

I would keep trying to contact them and to try to explain to them the situation. They shouldn't close your account for no reason! thats terrible! i really hope this works out for you.

Ebay follows a law of it's own.

I can see the concern with people opening new accounts if Ebay has closed a previous one - but in your case it is surprising considering you were buying with the new accounts and not selling.

....... I had several bags posted and they closed all auctions citing copyright infringment. Of course all the bags were real so I just relisted them.

They turned around and closed my account - I emailed them asking for the reason and they just gave me "boilerplate" language and said I can submit documents to have my account reinstated and I did.

A week goes by and no answer from Ebay so I decided to make a new account so that I can buy some things while they are reviewing my other account. In about a day, they close that account too saying it's connected to the first one. WTF??? :confused1: I am only trying to buy, not sell...

Another couple of weeks go by with no asnwer from Ebay on my first account... So I open another account to buy (what can I say I am obsessed...) and they close it again.

Finally after about 4 weeks I get an email from Ebay saying that they will not reistate my account because during their review they determined that I have acted in an "unsafe" manner. What????

I cannot believe this, I am so upset. I tried emailing them several times and they keep responding with "boilerplate" language saying they will not reinstate the account and that I cannot open a new account.

I am soooo upset - does anyone have any advice how I can convince them to reopen my account? Thank you so much!!:yes:
Looks like you broke their rules.Hope you can get it resolved.Good luck.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/listing-ended.html
Receiving a notice of listing removal – If you received a notice from eBayregarding a listing removal, please read it carefully. It contains links to helpful information about the applicable policies.

Relisting prohibited or restricted Items – While there may be similar listings that have been or are currently listed on eBay, this does not mean that they’re acceptable. If you feel that your item should not have been removed, you should not re-list it. Instead please contact eBay by using the Prohibited or Restricted item link in the “If you disagree with the ending of your listing” section of this page. Continuing to list an item that has been removed could result in suspension from eBay. You could also be subject to legal action in some cases.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-previously-suspended.html
A person suspended from eBay loses all membership privileges. A suspended individual is not permitted to participate on eBay by using any existing account, or to register new accounts on eBay. A suspension from eBay may be for a specific, fixed length of time, indefinite, or permanent. Suspensions remain in effect until removed by eBay.

I would keep trying to contact them and to try to explain to them the situation. They shouldn't close your account for no reason! thats terrible! i really hope this works out for you.

After reading the thread in the Chanel forum, I dont think it was for no reason. She had some dodgy business dealings which finally caught up with her.

I have to agree with some of the others that ebay may not reinstate you because of some of your actions. You might want to give them some breathing space and not contact them for at least a couple of months. Maybe then the powers that be will be in a better mood.
Good luck!

This is likely very sound advice. Repeatedly "bucking the system" got you suspended. I'd leave it alone for a while and see if things cool off.

Last edited:
One thing you can be sure of on here: if you post something, you probably will have your past dealings investigated by our top sleuth team....:roflmfao:

yes I am quite surprised but the handbag world is actually pretty small. This forum is pretty awesome and a wealth of information is hidden here.

I don't know the full story but I certainly wouldn't have just ignored their rules and opened not just one but two accounts while under investigation. I know you said it was just for buying but they don't know that. If you had to buy something so badly ask a family member or friend to bid on it for you. I know they are trying to crack down on fake items and I know you said they were all authentic but they don't know that, just see you listing things over and over again.

You can keep trying to contact them and get it reinstated but at this point it doesn't look good.