I Am So Torn!

MelaniaMai

Feb 13, 2010
I can't make up my mind between the speedy mono 35/40 or the speedy damier 35/40!!! Buying a new handbag shouldn't be this hard, lol.
I am currently carry the mono neverfull GM. Anyone having this dilemma?:wondering

Maybe get the Damier since you have the Mono NF? I actually have the opposite - Mono Speedy 35 and Damier NF lol

I agree, get the Damier since you have a Mono NF.

I'm leaning toward the speedy 35 right now but I can't seem to make a final decision between the mono or speedy. I love the interior color of the damier but not crazy about the exterior and vice versa, lol.

I'm leaning toward the speedy 35 right now but I can't seem to make a final decision between the mono or speedy. I love the interior color of the damier but not crazy about the exterior and vice versa, lol.

Having said that, maybe you should get the Mono, since it seems like that appeals to you a little more... You see the outside of your bags more than the insides, so maybe that's something to consider. Either way, you can't go wrong. I love my Mono 35, it's my favorite bag. ^_^

I can't make up my mind between the speedy mono 35/40 or the speedy damier 35/40!!! Buying a new handbag shouldn't be this hard, lol.
I am currently carry the mono neverfull GM. Anyone having this dilemma?:wondering
Damier doesnt come in 40 because I wnted a speedy 40 but didnt want the mono and they told me it didnt it only comes in 25 30 and 35for damier so.... I got the 35. I think its better plus the handles arent made of the vachetta leather(in Ebene not azur) so it doesnt turn dark from years of wear. Id choose the damier 35! I absolutly love mine.

I just realize that the Tivoli GM is bigger than the speedy 40? It's gorgeous! The shape is so feminine and you can wear it on your shoulder or handheld. Eeeeeee so many choices!

My dream bag would be the Brea GM in Rose Florentin but I can't justify paying almost $2000 for a handbag but it's absolutely beautiful!

When you brought the Tivoli into the voting I'd say go for the Tivoli hands down, I think it's a gorgeous bag, so fun and cute, and the GM really is an awesome size! Good luck with your decision!